Monday, September 27, 2010

Why Does Alcohol Make My Jaw Hurt

An example of political honesty


Here below the note Mirko Tutino wrote on Facebook, on the sad story that David defamatory Farella, Luca Ficarelli have moved against him.
I believe that there are words or comments, the better the note below, we can describe the lack of seriousness and political capacity of the non-existent Cavriago City theater company.

Readers (no descendants in this case) will judge.

A note Mirko Tutino:
After my appointment as Deputy Mayor in the Province civil list Cavriago City did not wait even a week to write to the newspapers screaming because of the scandal, they say, will receive a double benefit. They argue that both politically and morally inappropriate to my double task of bi-Councillor and also propose that I resign from the office of City Councilman.
First, we clarify one aspect. I think that the 2009 Budget to be interpreted in this sense: who is councilor in the municipality that is in the province, even for a short time, he must give up one of the two allowances. Some say that I would not be obliged to do so, but since I could not look in the mirror, without even asking myself the question I asked on the day of my appointment to no longer receive any allowances in the City. On the subject of compensation have nothing to say. For a city councilman did not take much to see, pick up the phone and dial 0522-373411 and ask Emanuele Pecora, head of the Office of the City Staff. He has followed all the administrative practice and know what I did.
Second question: incompatibility policy between the two charges. I believe it exists and why I proposed my immediate resignation to the Mayor. The Mayor asked me to stay a few more days to explain to the minorities and the Council to the PSC and the variant RUE launched last April and is nearing completion. The Mayor feels it is appropriate that those who have followed the path showing the variation and in the meantime, he will work to find a replacement. The variant has already had, in August, the formal opinion of the provincial government (there is a deliberate act) so that, having been appointed in the Province Sept. 17, nobody can talk about interference in the Province to promote Cavriago. The variant should reach the Council in October and no Cavriago note of the City of Cavriago in this period will come in the Province. If there was the possibility of being, the Province, to judge the acts of the City of Cavriago, I would not hesitate to leave immediately to the office of assessor Cavriago. However I think it is appropriate to say that you need not wait until October for political reasons, but for the completion of technical drawings and diagrams that accompany the variation.
However the commitment in the Province is heavy and I hope to be replaced as soon as Cavriago, so that in addition to the Mayor there is also a Councillor of the proxy holder with full time availability.
last question, the City Council. Are taken as the new role in the province did not have way of thinking if I the evening, the time two to three times per month to continue to exercise my post of Director. I will speak with the PD, with the first non-elected and encourage the group together and then see what to do. It is not a problem Cavriago City. Anyway, I think we need to remember that the PRC-group social projects (from which was born Cavriago municipality) in the previous legislature had crippled a group to advise, as a duly elected representatives were not present in the City Council. No wonder if, 3 counselors, voters in 2009 decided to reduce the political power only 2 directors, with lots of gain of the center. In step 2004-2009, on the contrary, the undersigned increased from 120 to 207 personal preferences. Maybe I have not worked badly, but not for me to judge, we are in a democracy.
Why not see if and how two perceived benefits? Why leave now in the press? Make false statements in the ears of citizens, even if unverified, enters fully into the accusation. It is now a tool of political communication, a look at the Free the newspaper or listen to the TG1 Minzolini. Unverified accusations are thrown there, so that while you listen to the people and put all the doubts of the case ("all the same, they all suck, they are all thieves") and then the die is cast .. Then it's up to who is the subject of spying defense. The schema-Felt-Belpietro Minzolini have long been used by some people who call themselves left to Cavriago. A truly disgusting.
do not know if they move envy, political speculation or simply if people are just beautiful. However I come from a family where honesty, attention to the use of the resources of others (as well as others) are essential. I can do good or hurt as a politician, as an administrator, but it really does not compromise on these issues.

0 comments:

Post a Comment